ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
4:45 p.m. – Check in
5:00 p.m. – Annual General Meeting
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting is to:
- Receive financial statements and the report of the Associations Auditors;
- Appoint auditors for the ensuing year;
- Elect five (5) Directors to the Board;
- Receive a report from the Board of Directors, Committees and Delegates;
- Deal with any Resolutions brought forward; and
- Deal with any Bylaw changes brought forward.
Benefits of being a Coaches Association of Saskatchewan Member
To run for a Board position or to vote at the Annual General Meeting, you must be a paid member of the Association.
Documents for the 2020 AGM are available below:
Coaches Association of Saskatchewan – Current Bylaws (As of June 2015)