ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Online (Zoom) Meeting
5:15 p.m. – Check in
5:30 p.m. – Annual General Meeting
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting is to:
- Receive the financial statements and the report of the Association’s auditors;
- Appoint auditors for the ensuing year;
- Elect five (5) Directors to the Board (1 Indigenous Rep, 1 Physical Education Rep, 3 Members at Large);
- Receive a report from the Board of Directors, Committees and Delegates
- Deal with any Resolutions brought forward; and
- Deal with any Bylaw changes brought forward.
Individuals who wish to attend the annual general meeting must first register by June 15th at Noon. Instructions for the meeting and the meeting link will only be provided to those who register.
Call for Nominations
Do you have a passion for coaching? CAS is seeking nominations for its Board of Directors. Five (5) two-year term positions are available.
Indigenous rep – elected at the AGM. Must be of Aboriginal descent and actively involved in coaching or coaching development.
Physical Education rep – elected at the AGM. Must be a physical educator and actively involved in coaching or coaching development at the elementary or high school level.
3 Members at Large – elected at the AGM. Must be actively involved in coaching or interested in furthering the development of coaching in the province.
Online nomination forms can be submitted until June 11th.
Benefits of being a Coaches Association of Saskatchewan Member
To run for a Board position or to vote at the Annual General Meeting, you must be a paid member of the Association.
Documents for the 2021 AGM are available below: