ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Online (Zoom) Meeting
5:15 p.m. – Check in
5:30 p.m. – Annual General Meeting
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting is to:
- Receive the financial statements and the report of the Association’s auditors;
- Appoint auditors for the ensuing year;
- Elect five (5) Directors to the Board (1 Indigenous Rep,1 Physical Education Rep, 1 Women in Coaching Rep, 2 Member at Large);
- Receive a report from the Board of Directors, Committees and Delegates
- Deal with any Resolutions brought forward; and
- Deal with any Bylaw changes brought forward.
Individuals who wish to attend the annual general meeting must first register by July 25th at Noon. Instructions for the meeting and the meeting link will only be provided to those who register.
Online nomination forms can be submitted until June 20th.
Benefits of being a Coaches Association of Saskatchewan Member
To run for a Board position or to vote at the Annual General Meeting, you must be an approved member in good standing of the Association.
Documents for the 2023 AGM will be available below: