- This event has passed.
Prevention and Recovery
After completing the NCCP Prevention and Recovery module, you will be able to:
- identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep your athletes injury-free during training and competition;
- offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition, and sleep as they relate to injury prevention;
- choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs;
- develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play; and
- implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post-injury.
Duration: 7.5 hours
For individuals seeking support from the Indigenous Coaches and Officials Program please contact Garett Mathiason at email@example.com