- This event has passed.
Prevention and Recovery – National Coaches Week (2 Spots Available!)
After completing the NCCP Prevention and Recovery module, you will be able to:
- identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep your athletes injury-free during training and competition;
- offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition, and sleep as they relate to injury prevention;
- choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs;
- develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play; and
- implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post-injury.
Duration: 7.5 hours
**To celebrate Coaches Week in Saskatchewan, the Coaches Association of Saskatchewan members will receive a full refund of the workshop fee following the successful completion of the training.
Note: Must be a Saskatchewan resident to qualify for refunds https://saskcoach.ca/become-a-member/
For individuals seeking support from the Indigenous Coaches and Officials Program please contact Garett Mathiason at email@example.com