- This event has passed.
Planning a Practice (SOLD OUT)
The NCCP Planning a Practice module consists of two components:
- a free NCCP Emergency Action Plan eLearning activity
- a five-hour in-class/online delivered module.
Coaches must complete both components to receive full credit for having taken the NCCP Planning a Practice Module.
The goal of the module is to prepare coaches to plan safe and effective practices.
The NCCP Planning a Practice learning activities will prepare coaches to:
- explain the importance of logistics in the development of a practice plan;
- establish an appropriate structure for a practice; and
- identify appropriate activities for each part of the practice.
After completing the NCCP Emergency Action Plan eLearning activity, coaches will be able to:
- describe the importance of having an Emergency Action Plan (EAP);
- identify when to activate the EAP;
- explain the responsibilities of the charge person and call person when the EAP is activated; and
- create a detailed EAP that includes all required information for responding to an emergency.
**Until June 30th, 2020, Coaches Association of Saskatchewan members will receive a full refund of the workshop fee following the successful completion of the training, or can request a registration coupon by emailing email@example.com
Note: Must be a Saskatchewan resident to qualify for refunds or coupons. https://saskcoach.ca/become-a-member/
For individuals seeking support from the Indigenous Coaches and Officials Program please contact Garett Mathiason at firstname.lastname@example.org