- This event has passed.
Coaches Week 2022 – NCCP Teaching and Learning
After completing the NCCP Teaching and Learning module, you will be able to:
- assess your own beliefs regarding effective teaching
- analyze certain coaching situations to see if they promote learning
- create conditions that promote learning and self-esteem through:
- appropriate consideration of the affective, cognitive, and motor dimensions of learning the use of words and methods that relate to an athlete’s preferred learning style;
- a sound organization;
- active supervision; and
- the use of well-formulated feedback offered at the right time and with the right frequency
- use teaching assessment grids to gather objective information on teaching effectiveness, and use this data to develop an action plan to enhance your own effectiveness as a teacher and coach.
Cost: $50 – Coaches Week participants will be reimbursed for the cost of workshop upon attendance and completion of the course.
For individuals seeking support from the Indigenous Coaches and Officials Program please contact Garett Mathiason at email@example.com