Planning a Practice
The NCCP Planning a Practice module consists of two components; a free NCCP Emergency Action Plan eLearning activity, and a 5-hour in-class / online delivered module. To receive the full credit for the NCCP Planning a Practice module, coaches must complete both components.
This module’s goal is to prepare coaches to plan safe and effective practices.
The NCCP Planning a Practice learning activities will prepare coaches to:
- Explain the importance of logistics in the development of a practice plan
- Establish an appropriate structure for a practice
- Identify appropriate activities for each part of the practice
After completing the NCCP Emergency Action Plan eLearning activity, coaches will be able to:
- Describe the importance of having an Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- Identify when to activate the EAP
- Explain the responsibilities of the charge person and call person when the EAP is activated
- Create a detailed EAP that includes all required information for responding to an emergency
To complete the free NCCP Emergency Action Plan eLearning activity, visit the NCCP Emergency Action Plan eLearning page in the Locker.
For individuals seeking support from the Indigenous Coaches and Officials Program please contact Garett Mathiason at email@example.com