- This event has passed.
Empower+ National Coaches Week
NCCP Empower+ is an intense and thought-provoking workshop that will teach you how to enhance the well-being of your athletes and be a positive role model in the world of sport.
After completing the NCCP Empower+ module, you will be able to:
• critically reflect on your own experiences in sport;
• recognize the potential for, and presence of maltreatment in sport;
• determine when and how to intervene when you observe or suspect maltreatment;
• apply the six-step NCCP Decision-making Model to make ethical decisions related to maltreatment in sport; and
• identify the conditions related to creating positive and healthy sport experiences that enhance the well-being of athletes in your care.
**To celebrate Coaches Week in Saskatchewan, the Coaches Association of Saskatchewan members will receive a full refund of the workshop fee following the successful completion of the training.
Note: Must be a Saskatchewan resident to qualify for refunds https://saskcoach.ca/become-a-member/
For individuals seeking support from the Indigenous Coaches and Officials Program please contact Garett Mathiason at email@example.com