This year, #CoachesWeek is September 23-30, 2017. The Coaches Association of Saskatchewan celebrates the tremendous impact that coaches have on athletes and communities across the province, and invite you to participate by saying #ThanksCoach to the coaches who make a difference in your sport and community.
>> Media Release
Ways you can participant in #CoachesWeek
Use social media to say thanks
- Use the hashtags #ThanksCoach and #CoachesWeek.
- Send one of your coaches a quick personalized 'thank you' message.
- Post a video of you thanking your coach, and then challenge other teammates to follow suit!
- Post your favourite photo of you and your coach, including a 'thank you' caption.
Host your own #CoachesWeek event
- Organize a special practice where you say #ThanksCoach.
- Host a National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) workshop.
- Have a special awards ceremony to say 'thanks' to all of the coaches from your club.
Be creative with the below tools
- Hand make a card, and list all of the ways that your coach has helped you.
- Make a poster with your team and hang it in your community.
- Customize an e-card at http://www.coach.ca/-thankscoach--p160965
- Use the Coaches Week material below.
- Download the posters by right clicking on them, and then selecting "Save picture as."
- Click on the advertisement/poster/certificate, open the file, edit, and then "save as" new file.
National Coaches Week 1280x1280 Social Media ad
Coaches Week Poster
Coaches Week Certificate
Coaches Week Certificate - Version 2
Coaches Week Postcard
Coaches Ad - #1
Coaches Ad - #2
Coaches Ad - #3
Coaches are a valuable contributor to communities, and it is important to recognize them for the valuable time they devote to ensuring Canadians live an active, healthy lifestyle.